Follow our process to see how we will create a high converting website for your business.
Once we have completed our Marketing Strategy Sessions with you and have a clear vision for your website goals we will start the following:
Click on the headings to view each stage of the process.
- Project Starts: after receiving a signed contract and first payment
- Weekly Online Meetings: select dates and times on calendars
- Website Site Map: build and review for approval
- SEO Keywords: review and approve if in project scope
- Content: collect, review, and edit any content needed for final website
- Passwords: collect all passwords needed to make your website live and provide you with reporting
- Wireframes: create wireframes and map out visitor workflows for your new site to ensure higher on-site conversions
- Mood Boards: create mood boards with colours, typography and background textures to match your branding
- Website Design: create several home page design options and review them in a weekly online screenshare meeting
- Home Page Content: review and edit content needed for the home page
- Page Design: if needed, we will create and review several options for selected website pages
- Design Revisions: review your website design and make any necessary changes
- Design Approval: after design is approved, second payment is due
- Programming: set up navigation and begin programming website
- Custom Features: program custom functionality, contact forms and auto responders
- Website Content: at this time all content is due and added to website
- Mobile Responsive Website: program a mobile responsive website
- Website Review: present live version of website to client in an online meeting for review
- Website Revisions: send website link to client for full review, changes, and final approval
- Website Approval: after website is approved, final payment is due
- Final Testing of Forms: do a final testing of all forms and auto responders
- Final Testing of Mobile Website: do a final testing of the mobile responsive website
- Going Live: forward your Domain Name (website address) to your new website
- Reporting: keep you informed by setting up Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Website Training: schedule online training
- Custom Training Videos: create custom website training videos
- Support: create and invite client to support portal
- Warranty: start 30 day warranty for technical issues
Ready to Start Generating More Sales?
If you’re interested in growing your business click the button below to schedule a callback.